Saturday, January 26, 2013

Introduction



This is an introduction to my sports blog. I will be mostly covering sports that I follow including basketball, baseball, football, soccer and mixed martial arts. There will be times when I will talk about other sports as well when playoffs and other big games are going on.

As much as people aren't supposed to be biased when writing about sports it's almost impossible to stay 100% unbiased when talking about the teams that they follow, so I'll try my hardest not to be completely rooting for the teams that I follow.

Some of the teams that I follow and will be posting about regularly on this website include the New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Giants, Florida State Seminoles football, Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball and Liverpool.

While this is mostly a sports blog there will be other times where I'll be covering music, television shows or movies as well. Ideally I'd like to keep this 100% sports related but there will be times when new movies, television shows or CD's are coming out so I might look into some of those that I've seen or listened to.

I won't be able to cover sports 24/7 because of school and work, but I will try to post as much as I can about some of these sports teams and any of the big games that go on everyday.

Welcome to my sports blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment